Scammer on this site: ALERT! posted by martinjenkins

17 posts on this topic, shown 11-17, 3968 views

Browse: [<<] 1 2

Post a Reply
Re: Scammer on this site: ALERT! on April 17, 2013 @ 12:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#11
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*
Thank you for your posting. Is this people still on this site? If so, do you know their listing URL? Please, let me know.

Thanks!

Fabrizio Ferrari

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Scammer on this site: ALERT! on April 17, 2013 @ 1:39 pmReport this post as inappropriate#12
by pianistgreg pianistgreg is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On April 17, 2013 Fabrizio Ferrari wrote:
Thank you for your posting. Is this people still on this site? If so, do you know their listing URL? Please, let me know.

Thanks!

Fabrizio Ferrari

Hi Fabrizio,

I've been searching your Musicians Page site for the listing again but they seemed to have disappeared. They call themselves the Black Sea Cruise Hotel and Suite located in London and Australia. They list a phone number from London that is answered by someone who speaks very limited English and is hard to understand.

The number I called was 011-447-035-972-087.

Maybe you'd want to call them on behalf of all us musicians here on your site trying to find an honest job and not be scammed by bogus offers. Thanks.....

Re: Scammer on this site: ALERT! on April 17, 2013 @ 1:42 pmReport this post as inappropriate#13
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*
Thank you for the info. We can do that despite I doubt they will answer or cooperate with us (!!).

Just to better understand how this happened: have you been contacted from them through Musicians Page website? Did they actually send you a message through the website? If so means they have an account here, and we can permanently ban them.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Fabrizio

Re: Scammer on this site: ALERT! on April 17, 2013 @ 2:50 pmReport this post as inappropriate#14
by pianistgreg pianistgreg is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On April 17, 2013 Fabrizio Ferrari wrote:
Thank you for the info. We can do that despite I doubt they will answer or cooperate with us (!!).

Just to better understand how this happened: have you been contacted from them through Musicians Page website? Did they actually send you a message through the website? If so means they have an account here, and we can permanently ban them.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Fabrizio

They did contact me through your site so they must have an account with you. I haven't been able to find them again here but you being the owner of this site would have alot more behind the scenes searching tools at your disposal.

It may have been through your forums section.

Re: Scammer on this site: ALERT! on April 17, 2013 @ 3:27 pmReport this post as inappropriate#15
Thank you Greg for your additional information, we have looked everywhere on the site database and we couldn't find any clue about these people.

If you still have the message they sent you (or if anyone reading this forum discussion has any additional information about this issue), please forward it to us at:

support@musicianspage.com

Thank you for your cooperation!

Sincerely,
Fabrizio

Re: Scammer on this site: ALERT! on August 15, 2013 @ 2:29 pmReport this post as inappropriate#16
Hi Julia and thank you for your posting. Where did you find this advertisement? On Musicians Page? Please, tell me more... thanks!

Re: Scammer on this site: ALERT! on August 15, 2013 @ 2:53 pmReport this post as inappropriate#17
Thank you Julia for your quick reply.

Well... it is hard to understand, but from what you describe looks really suspicious to me. I would skip that opportunity and move on to something better. This is is just my personal opinion!

Post a Reply

Browse: [<<] 1 2