Re: Midi retrofitting posted by Steve Clubb

4 posts on this topic, 1802 views

Post a Reply
Midi retrofitting on January 19, 2009 @ 2:12 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Steve Clubb Steve Clubb is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Does anyone have any experience, retrofitting and accordion with midi? I've got and old Iorio accordion with electrical problems, that I am considering converting to midi

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Midi retrofitting on January 19, 2009 @ 11:47 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Jilll None Smith Jilll None Smith is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On January 19, 2009 Steve Clubb wrote:
Does anyone have any experience, retrofitting and accordion with midi? I've got and old Iorio accordion with electrical problems, that I am considering converting to midi

Try Allodie In London He will be able to help you.

Re: Midi retrofitting on January 20, 2010 @ 4:29 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Erik-hans Vagen Erik-hans Vagen is currently offline. Click to send a message.
ON the USA or abroad? It would help.

There are several in the New York area and in Jersey.

I had mine done years a go for $600.00, Accordionrama in New Jersey.

He use to be in NYC and moved to South Amboy, NJ.

Erik Vagen
New Jersey Live Musicians

Edited by Erik-hans Vagen on January 20, 2010 @ 4:30 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Midi retrofitting posted by Steve Clubb on January 4, 2015 @ 11:36 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Semir Sammy Hasic Semir Sammy Hasic is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Acustic Accordeon is best!

Post a Reply