Re: Vienna Strings Cello?? posted by Belleville Philharmonic, Looking posted by Belleville Philharmonic, Looking Glass Theater

Related Links

Cello Sheet Music
to download instantly

2 posts on this topic, 1994 views

Post a Reply
Vienna Strings Cello?? on November 1, 2016 @ 10:03 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Belleville Philharmonic, Looking Glass Theater Belleville Philharmonic, Looking Glass Theater is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am an multi-instrumental musician and I want to add cello to that collection. What is you guys's opinion on the Vienn Strings Frankfurt cello

Edited by Belleville Philharmonic, Looking Glass Theater on November 1, 2016 @ 10:03 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Vienna Strings Cello?? posted by Belleville Philharmonic, Looking on November 8, 2016 @ 10:46 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by GeorgeStorm GeorgeStorm is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I don't know the particular 'cello, but be aware that the most critical individual component for the sound is the belly, which is laminated on the Frankfurt. This could give consistency and robustness, but most likely at the expense of ultimate playng quality.

You might consider borrowing a 'cello initially; regardless, the most important thing is to find a good teacher, and choose your first "own 'cello" together - preferably after you have been playing for a while.

Edited by GeorgeStorm on November 8, 2016 @ 10:47 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply