Nord Lead Rack with Axiom M-audio posted by allani mahdi

Related Links

Piano Sheet Music
to download instantly

2 posts on this topic, 336 views

Post a Reply
Nord Lead Rack with Axiom M-audio on December 25, 2016 @ 11:58 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by allani mahdi allani mahdi is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello everyone, I have a band, in wich I'm the main vocal & guitar, I sometimes need to play some Keyboard chords, I already have a M-audio Axiom 49, Can I get a sound when I plug it with a Nord Lead Rack ? Because I really hate to use DAW such as Ableton and all those music softwares... I just want to get sound of nord Rack or any device like, on my M-audio without the need of using a PC/mac, Is that Possible ?

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Nord Lead Rack with Axiom M-audio posted by allani mahdi on January 19, 2017 @ 12:00 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Kennethj Sherwood  

That is exciting post and thank you for sharing. There are things here that I didn't think some time as of late. Because of cool such a position, to the point that is to a great degree carefully taken, we will talk a huge amount of colleagues about it. Go for this custom essay writing service to having a wonderful assistant in writing and even you can get the guidelines too.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply