Hi, can anyone help me ? posted by Boris Bomostar

Related Links

Oboe Sheet Music
to download instantly

3 posts on this topic, 933 views

Post a Reply
Hi, can anyone help me ? on September 13, 2013 @ 9:36 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Boris Bomostar Boris Bomostar is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello fellow oboists ! I come from little country Bosnia, and im one of few people that actualy plays the oboe , and the only one in the Music Academy here . But i have come to a big problem now..
I have been asked to play Cimarosa concerto for oboe and strings, but there is no way i can find score for that. Only thing that is constantly poping out is rearanged work from A.Benjamin for Oboe and piano, not strings... So can anyone tell me where and how to obtain this ? I dont care about price actually... Thanks !

Reply to this message by quoting it
If interested, please forward your CV/RESUME via email on September 13, 2013 @ 10:25 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by firmrecruitmentsinc firmrecruitmentsinc is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On September 13, 2013 Boris Bomostar wrote:
Hello fellow oboists ! I come from little country Bosnia, and im one of few people that actualy plays the oboe , and the only one in the Music Academy here . But i have come to a big problem now..
I have been asked to play Cimarosa concerto for oboe and strings, but there is no way i can find score for that. Only thing that is constantly poping out is rearanged work from A.Benjamin for Oboe and piano, not strings... So can anyone tell me where and how to obtain this ? I dont care about price actually... Thanks !

Re: Hi, can anyone help me ? on September 16, 2013 @ 10:42 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Marcel Baars Marcel Baars is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello Boris,
You can find the orchestra parts for rental only http://www.lucksmusic.net/cat-symph/ORCH%2012%20A.pdf

if the price is to high with a little cut and paste and writings of your self, you can do the same as Mr. Arthur Benjamin. Good luck
Greetings from Holland
Marcel Baars
Red Frog Music
Assen
The Netherlands

[QUOTE id=22964 time=1379108204]Hello fellow oboists ! I come from little country Bosnia, and im one of few people that actualy plays the oboe , and the only one in the Music Academy here . But i have come to a big problem now..
[/QUOTE]

Post a Reply