Pianos in the interiors of celebrities posted by Adele Brooks

Related Links

Piano Sheet Music
to download instantly

2 posts on this topic, 256 views

Post a Reply
Pianos in the interiors of celebrities on July 1, 2016 @ 8:15 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Adele Brooks Adele Brooks is currently offline. Click to send a message.

There is nothing like the luxury of a performance piano. Prince owned a Schimmel Pegasus. Jennifer Aniston owns a Sauter grand piano. Herbie Hancock insists on a Fazioli concert grand for all of his shows. Speaking of which, Juilliard just purchased two more Fazioli's. Ariana Grande played a transparent Bluthner grand at the Grammys. Lenny Kravitz's penthouse in Paris features an elegant transparent grand piano which fits amazingly into the art-deco environment. There's an awesome white glossy piano at Elton John's high-end lounge the in UK! Lots of photos on pinterest of celebrities and their pianos. Very cool.

Edited by Adele Brooks on July 1, 2016 @ 8:17 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Pianos in the interiors of celebrities posted by Adele Brooks on July 1, 2016 @ 10:19 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Julie Westervelt Julie Westervelt is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Quality grand pianos are the best for playing anything and everything. I own a Decker Brothers, New York, and it's one of the finest grand pianos I have ever played. But then there are SO MANY! I also own 2 Yamaha keyboards, but they don't compare in sound or action to a grand!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply