What do you think of the Wiseman Trumpet...

Related Links

Trumpet Sheet Music
to download instantly

1 post on this topic, 3331 views

Post a Reply
What do you think of the Wiseman Trumpet cases? on June 29, 2009 @ 6:38 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Ken Gross Ken Gross is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I my opinion, there is nothing comparable! The model I have (Double) is samll, but carries two trumpets or one trumpet and all my mutes and accessories. It can be customized to fit any two trumpets, cornets or piccolo trumpets. I regularly carry one trumpet and an EVI. Wiseman also makes a case for three trumpets (or one trumpet and a flugel) and a case for four trumpets.

The horns are protected from each other by a double layer of padding. I'd have no concern about checking my horns on a plane if required. I've dropped my case 15 feet onto cement with NO damage to two horns inside! The case securely suspends the horns within a hard shell of plywood and airplane aluminum. It has a sturdy piano hinge and no latches to break-velcro instead. I LOVE THE VELCRO. It's covered in luxurious black leather and has both handles and straps so you can put it on like a well balanced backpack.

I'd love to hear your opinion or if you know of another case you prefer - so please reply.

Ken Gross

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply