New music for solo viola posted by Nigel Keay

Related Links

Viola Sheet Music
to download instantly

3 posts on this topic, 1650 views

Post a Reply
New music for solo viola on June 13, 2011 @ 8:21 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Nigel Keay Nigel Keay is currently offline. Click to send a message.
The pdf scores of several new works for solo viola can be downloaded here: http://www.contemporaryviola.com/scores.htm These include compositions by Paul Groh and Matthew Davidson.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: New music for solo viola on April 14, 2012 @ 10:39 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Paul Beckett Paul  Beckett is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi nigel Ive come across your website, I've enjoyed listening to your playing and downloaded some of the scores you linked to. I particularly like Magyar rondo. Please have a listen to my recordings of Britten Elegy and Ligeti hora lunga and let me know what you think.

Re: New music for solo viola on April 14, 2012 @ 12:27 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Nigel Keay Nigel Keay is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi Paul, thanks for taking a look and having a listen to the things on my site(s). Matthew will be delighted about the mention of his Magyar Rondo.

Congratulations on the presentation of your two youtube performances, I really enjoyed listening to your playing.

If you perform anything that you've downloaded from either of my sites I'll be pleased to receive news of it.

Post a Reply