Re: where can i buy a good known brand hand made violin ? posted by an posted by anthony nasr

Related Links

Violin Sheet Music
to download instantly

3 posts on this topic, 1306 views

Post a Reply
where can i buy a good known brand hand made violin ? on September 13, 2013 @ 6:32 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by anthony nasr  
Hello guys,

I'm a violin fan, my frd is a violin player and me with the other gang want to get her a new violin that is good.

we searched online but we don't know what are good brands and which brands are really hand me, but we're looking for a european hand made violin with good sound and price between 300 ($ 400) and 1000 ($ 1300).

any suggestions please !!!
thank you

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: where can i buy a good known brand hand made... on September 13, 2013 @ 11:08 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Giuseppe Cerciello Giuseppe Cerciello is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi,
well acustic violins are totally different from electric or electronic instruments that you can rely on a brand name. What I suggest is to found a luthier close to you and talk to him. Definitelly avoid music shops, they will just try to sell you a chip Chinese crap.

Hope this helped.

Cheers
gC

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: where can i buy a good known brand hand made violin ? posted by an on January 29, 2016 @ 5:13 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Sofia Renis Sofia Renis is currently offline. Click to send a message.

"we're looking for a european hand made violin with good sound and price between 300 ($ 400) and 1000 ($ 1300)."

IMHO $ 400 will only buy you full dissatisfaction.

"Definitelly avoid music shops, they will just try to sell you a chip Chinese crap."

In many cases unfortunately it is the truth.

Check out this German store. http://elcoda.com/violins.html Master Laubach violin, or Hofner is a good choice in this range.

Good Luck!

Edited by Sofia Renis on January 29, 2016 @ 5:21 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply