Jean Luc Ponty and the Great Classical Violinists posted by Goth Brooks

Related Links

Violin Sheet Music
to download instantly

2 posts on this topic, 404 views

Post a Reply
Jean Luc Ponty and the Great Classical Violinists on October 27, 2015 @ 4:32 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Goth Brooks  

I've always been a Ponty fan and think he's great. How does a guy like that compare with the famous classical violinists of today in terms of talent, playing, etc.?

I am aware that he also has a classical background.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Jean Luc Ponty and the Great Classical Violinists posted by Goth B on October 28, 2015 @ 5:29 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Giuseppe Cerciello Giuseppe Cerciello is currently offline. Click to send a message.

. . he come from a professional musician family background. His father was also a great violinist and the mather was a opera singer. He is not just a performer with astonishing technics but also a great composer and leader with huge creativity and immagination considering his discography. He is an innovator in developing a uniq modern violin style. I think you can't compare him with the famous classical violinists of today but with the greatest violinist/composer of yesterday that setted new stardard.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply