Piano Reduction

Related Links

Classical Sheet Music
to download instantly

12 posts on this topic, shown 1-12, 3199 views

Post a Reply
Piano Reduction on November 22, 2008 @ 10:05 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Keith Perreur-lloyd Keith  Perreur-lloyd is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am looking for several folk who may be able to help produce a piano reduction for a complex orchestral background to a viola concerto (640 bars in all)
It is needed rather rapidly, so a number of people who have the inclination ... and the skill and ....the time are sought who could handle a portion ! Anyone intrrested in the commssion, please?

SIB 3 Score - (Contemporary Tonal)

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Piano Reduction on November 23, 2008 @ 11:05 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Ian Mitchell Ian Mitchell is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On November 22, 2008 Keith Perreur-lloyd wrote:

I am looking for several folk who may be able to help produce a piano reduction for a complex orchestral background to a viola concerto (640 bars in all)
It is needed rather rapidly, so a number of people who have the inclination ... and the skill and ....the time are sought who could handle a portion ! Anyone intrrested in the commssion, please?

Hi there,

I'd been in for a go at some of that, who's the composer? How good is the pianist?

Give me a shout,

Mitch

MitchRe: Piano Reduction on November 23, 2008 @ 11:19 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Keith Perreur-lloyd Keith  Perreur-lloyd is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello Mitch,

Please go to www.musicvenue21.com and listen to the viola concerto.

Please use ONLY headphones/ earphones to hear the complexity of the orchestration.

If you are still interested, please email me at

info@perreur-lloyd.com

Thank you

KPL

Re: Piano Reduction on November 23, 2008 @ 1:53 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Ian Mitchell Ian Mitchell is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Sorry, i don't have earphones; how did you write the piece: sibelius/finale maybe?

Re: Piano Reduction on November 24, 2008 @ 10:05 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5

On November 23, 2008 Ian Mitchell wrote:
Sorry, i don't have earphones; how did you write the piece: sibelius/finale maybe?

You must have Sibelius 3 to do this job.

It is a complex orchestralscore and I would need your comments once you had listened to that orchestration.

Because of the recording quality you would only be able to hear the depth of the orchestration woth headphones/ earphones.

Sorry

KPL

Re: Piano Reduction on November 25, 2008 @ 12:47 amReport this post as inappropriate#6

Thank you to those people who have responded here and directly to info@perreur-lloyd.com

I still need assistance asap from others who have Sibelius 3 and have the skill to undetake a piano reduction of a section of the viola concerto> This has been requested by a conductor who has expressed an interest in choosing a solo violist for a potential performance.

As a composer without musical connections, this is a break through after several years.

A reasonable rate to be agreed of course!

Thank you

KPL

Re: Piano Reduction on January 18, 2009 @ 12:22 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7
by Hisham Naddaf Hisham Naddaf is currently offline. Click to send a message.

hey

i ,m interrsting to make this work

so send me orchestra score

and it,s better in sib 3 file

and after that we could talk to gether about it

kind regard,s

hesham

Re: Piano Reduction on August 25, 2010 @ 10:06 pmReport this post as inappropriate#8
by Samer Hatoum Samer Hatoum is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Re: Piano Reduction on September 2, 2010 @ 8:56 amReport this post as inappropriate#9
by xiaobao   

All living Egyptian Kings were believed to be a manifestation of the Son of God. His name in Egyptian and still is in Gaelic, IOSA. (refer Gaelic Gospel of Mark on line). IW in Egyptian means 'Coming' and Sah (S followed by glottal stop) means 'Son'. The story of IOSA is virtually identical to what is told in the gospels. Iosa was also known as HR (Hellenised by the Greeks into Horus). JR can also mean 'Day', therefore the light, and was also seen as the star Sirius. The heliacal rising of Sirius - refer The Egypt Code by Robert Bauval - was most important to Egyptian Priests(Astronomers). They watched for it closely and it only occurs about every 1460 years.

[url=http://www.thomassaboschmuckshop.com/]charm club[/url]

Re: Piano Reduction on September 2, 2010 @ 8:57 amReport this post as inappropriate#10
by xiaobao   

All living Egyptian Kings were believed to be a manifestation of the Son of God. His name in Egyptian and still is in Gaelic, IOSA. (refer Gaelic Gospel of Mark on line). [url=http://www.thomassaboschmuckshop.com/]charm club[/url]
IW in Egyptian means 'Coming' and Sah (S followed by glottal stop) means 'Son'. The story of IOSA is virtually identical to what is told in the gospels. Iosa was also known as HR (Hellenised by the Greeks into Horus). JR can also mean 'Day', therefore the light, and was also seen as the star Sirius. The heliacal rising of Sirius - refer The Egypt Code by Robert Bauval - was most important to Egyptian Priests(Astronomers). They watched for it closely and it only occurs about every 1460 years. [url=http://www.thomassaboschmuckshop.com/]charms[/url]

Re: Piano Reduction on September 2, 2010 @ 8:58 amReport this post as inappropriate#11
by xiaobao   

The Hepre Glyp is a Scarab Beetle. St.Ambrose referred to Jesus/Iosa as 'The Good SCARABaeus'. He was pointing out that Jesus had been an Egyptian King, and who better than the young King David? W is the Egyptian plural letter, so Heprew is creations not just creation. On the wall of David's tomb there is a painting showing him as God the Father (Wasar), God the son, and his Holy Ka.

thomas sabo

Re: Piano Reduction on September 2, 2010 @ 11:37 amReport this post as inappropriate#12
by Samer Hatoum Samer Hatoum is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Post a Reply