beginner questions on scales :) posted by Carl Kenny

Related Links

Classical Sheet Music
to download instantly

3 posts on this topic, 1054 views

Post a Reply
beginner questions on scales :) on January 26, 2013 @ 12:08 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Carl Kenny Carl Kenny is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi all i was wondering what is the difference between the e minor scale and the e natural minor scale in 1st position on the violin .i just wanted to check as i am trying to teach my self for grade 1 any input is welcomed cheers

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: beginner questions on scales :) on April 23, 2013 @ 3:20 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Keith Yoder Keith Yoder is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On January 26, 2013 Carl Kenny wrote:

Hi all i was wondering what is the difference between the e minor scale and the e natural minor scale in 1st position on the violin .i just wanted to check as i am trying to teach my self for grade 1 any input is welcomed cheers

Not sure if you got your answer but these two scales are one and the same. e, f#, g, a, b, c, d, and e. This is also the Gmajor scale if you start on g. The other minor scales are harmonic, melodic, diminished and dorian. But natural minor and minor are the same.

Re: beginner questions on scales :) on June 14, 2013 @ 5:30 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Robin Breslin Robin Breslin is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I have just the thing to help you .. check this app out ..

www.scalehelper.com

Post a Reply