Favourite Music Composer and Why? posted by spol awes

Related Links

Classical Sheet Music
to download instantly

4 posts on this topic, 885 views

Post a Reply
Favourite Music Composer and Why? on June 5, 2014 @ 11:03 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by spol awes spol awes is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi. Since a lot of interesting topics and questions are being asked on the forums these days, I decided to Spice things up and ask the question: Who's your favorite Music Composer among all Indian Music Composers and why?

dr pappu venugopal rao

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Favourite Music Composer and Why? on June 5, 2014 @ 5:44 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Leslie Layman Leslie Layman is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Ravi Shankar, of course.
He was a brilliant musician and composer and captured the spirit of Indian culture in his music.
A true master that I first discovered when one of my mother's Indian piano students made her a cassette tape back in the 70's when I was a teen.
Mmmm, now I'm in the mood for some delicious Indian food for supper!!
(Luckily, we have a fantastic Indian restaurant in our small city : )

Re: Favourite Music Composer and Why? on June 6, 2014 @ 3:23 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Keith Yoder Keith Yoder is currently offline. Click to send a message.
[QUOTE id=26099 time=1401966195]Hi. Since a lot of interesting topics and questions are being asked on the forums these days, I decided to Spice things up and ask the question: Who's your favorite Music Composer among all Indian Music Composers and why?

-Django Reinhardt, Django is a Gypsy and Gypsies are from India.

dr pappu venugopal rao

[/QUOTE]

R.Re: Favourite Music Composer and Why? on December 10, 2014 @ 11:40 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by kenneth nbroadus kenneth nbroadus is currently offline. Click to send a message.
A.R. Raheman always

Because he is a versatile composer. I am listening his composed songs since my childhood. Whenever I listen his songs it gives me a positive energy and lots of inspiration.

When you will go to see the collections, he has almost written his name over every songs whether it is romantic, patriotic or any other.

Post a Reply