Re: Classical music is boring....? posted by Nisha Jain

Related Links

Classical Sheet Music
to download instantly

6 posts on this topic, 1070 views

Post a Reply
Classical music is boring....? on September 13, 2014 @ 5:14 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Nisha Jain Nisha Jain is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello Everyone,

Please tell me, Do you think classical music is boring....?

Edited by Nisha Jain on September 13, 2014 @ 5:16 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Classical music is boring....? on September 13, 2014 @ 9:45 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Leslie Layman Leslie Layman is currently offline. Click to send a message.
No, it's the music that constantly revolves around the same three chords that is boring. ..
YAWN : 0

Edited by Leslie Layman on September 13, 2014 @ 9:46 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Re: Classical music is boring....? on November 7, 2014 @ 11:54 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by yyt yyt is currently offline. Click to send a message.
no never.I like classical music.i read the classical music related article from the custom essay writing service.I like the article

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Re: Classical music is boring....? on December 10, 2014 @ 11:25 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by kenneth nbroadus kenneth nbroadus is currently offline. Click to send a message.

No, not at all. I don't understand why people think that classical music is boring. Classical is the base of music. Without that you will not be able to read a single notation. So, I think no other forms will be able to replace Classical form ever.

ne that thinks that classical on April 8, 2015 @ 4:54 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Robbie Alan Robbie Alan is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Anyone that thinks that classical music is boring,should listen to
Beethovens 6th symphony.This should be played to suicide patients.
After you hear this piece,life becomes meaningful again. It chases the
gloom out of the darkest souls.

Much of the music you hear today can induce a comma. Classical music is
for enlightened minds,or to enlighten them. Any music that's been created
with love is worth listening to.

Re: Classical music is boring....? posted by Nisha Jain on April 29, 2015 @ 12:28 amReport this post as inappropriate#6
by Alexander Kolev Alexander Kolev is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=24169 time=1410585407]Hello Everyone,

Please tell me, Do you think classical music is boring....?

[/QUOTE]

I think sometimes the classical musical is really sounds like some sh*** But it depend at your health, thoughts etc. essay writing services

Post a Reply