Re: Tu Es Petrus posted by BRUCE LOEFFLER posted by BRUCE LOEFFLER

Related Links

Classical Sheet Music
to download instantly

2 posts on this topic, 381 views

Post a Reply
Tu Es Petrus on December 11, 2015 @ 1:29 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by BRUCE LOEFFLER BRUCE LOEFFLER is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for letting me join the forum. I thought you might enjoy my latest recording. For those of you who don't know me, I'm a 63 year old singer, who a few years ago started playing around on my PC recording and overlaying my voice. Although I enjoy modern music, my heart and soul are in Renaissance choral music. I believe that the rich harmonies and polyphony (or I guess in my case uniphony) will never again be realized. This recording has no pitch shifting. It is all my natural range and falsetto range.

This is a work I completed a couple of years ago. It does contain pitch shifting on the very highs and very lows.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Bruce Loeffler

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Tu Es Petrus posted by BRUCE LOEFFLER on December 11, 2015 @ 4:32 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by David Warin Solomons David Warin Solomons is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Bruce

Nice performance and smoothness of multitracking. Amazing to be able to sing the Barber in mutlitrack. I sang it in a choir on a couple of occasions - (he seemed to think altos can reach very high notes without pitch bending, but then it was originally for strings ;-) ).

Who composed the Tu es Petrus?

BTW I have also created a one-man choir (bottom bass D to top Alto E) check it out:

(the links aren't working so here's the URL )

Kind regards

Edited by David Warin Solomons on December 11, 2015 @ 4:34 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply