Guitar Composition "La Sierra" posted by Andi Wllhfr

6 posts on this topic, 933 views

Post a Reply
Guitar Composition "La Sierra" on March 10, 2014 @ 9:56 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Andi Wllhfr Andi Wllhfr is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello , i just wanted to post my new composition "La Sierra" here and i hoped to get some opinions of you guys here. Here's the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dDzHBhO5L0

I hope you will enjoy it and say your opinion on it
Thanks a lot for listening.

Greetings,
Andi

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Guitar Composition "La Sierra" on March 11, 2014 @ 9:26 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Morgan Evans Morgan Evans is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello,
I enjoyed your composition very much! Very well suited music to the mountain of your imagination. Your playing is very good!

My only comment is the music needs to be louder, Even with my speakers turned way up, it still was hard to hear. Either my computer or ears are the issue, or you should remix with more volume!
If I am in error, please accept my apology.

It is a great concept! I have tried setting music to nature, and the best luck I have had was writing a piece to water dripping from a series of icicles off of my house. I based the timing on the drips, and each icicle had a tone of it's own. It was tedious, but creating a little of a soundtrack to nature was heaven for me.

Re: Guitar Composition "La Sierra" on March 11, 2014 @ 10:27 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Francisco Crow Francisco Crow is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On March 10, 2014 Andi Wllhfr wrote:

Hello , i just wanted to post my new composition "La Sierra" here and i hoped to get some opinions of you guys here. Here's the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dDzHBhO5L0

I hope you will enjoy it and say your opinion on it
Thanks a lot for listening.

Greetings,
Andi

I like it . The recording is a bit off and distracting. There was a buzzing that interrupted the feel of the piece. Otherwise, very nice and moody!

Re: Guitar Composition "La Sierra" on March 11, 2014 @ 10:30 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
On March 11, 2014 Morgan Evans wrote:

Hello,
I enjoyed your composition very much! Very well suited music to the mountain of your imagination. Your playing is very good!

My only comment is the music needs to be louder, Even with my speakers turned way up, it still was hard to hear. Either my computer or ears are the issue, or you should remix with more volume!
If I am in error, please accept my apology.

It is a great concept! I have tried setting music to nature, and the best luck I have had was writing a piece to water dripping from a series of icicles off of my house. I based the timing on the drips, and each icicle had a tone of it's own. It was tedious, but creating a little of a soundtrack to nature was heaven for me.

First of all thank your for your reply, i really was glad reading such kind words

And yes you're right it's a little bit quiet. I do not have the best recording equipment. But I will try to figure out how to make it louder.
At least i will have a try on the next piece (whenever it will be, i don't know, i only start to compose when i really have an idea)

Re: Guitar Composition "La Sierra" on March 12, 2014 @ 10:04 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Ciro Ciscognetti Ciro Ciscognetti is currently offline. Click to send a message.

The music is suggestive but because of the volume ( and some noises ) of recording it is almost unhearable .

Re: Guitar Composition "La Sierra" on March 13, 2014 @ 9:46 amReport this post as inappropriate#6

Next time i will try to get rid of these noises. I can only apologize for that. I hope you can ignore the noises and the low volumne

And thanks to all who gave me feedback, that's really important to me

have a nice day !

Post a Reply