Going from an intro posted by Josh McGee

2 posts on this topic, 354 views

Post a Reply
Going from an intro on January 24, 2016 @ 6:28 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Josh McGee  

I have been playing the piano for 2 years now and I am rather good at it, I have mostly been learning recently and only been playing songs like the Fray: how to save a life, among other popular songs today, but only recently have I been starting to Create my own music. I honestly don't know a lot of the terminology for composing music, but I came up with this amazing intro and I don't know where to go with it. I was hoping for some reference material some books videos or anything to help me learn to take an intro and go from there to turn it into a beautiful score. Anything will help, And I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this question, I am new here. Thank you for any help

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Going from an intro posted by Josh McGee on January 24, 2016 @ 11:08 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Samer Hatoum Samer Hatoum is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dear new composer:

I'm happy to meet you here and you can consider have come to the right place.This is what I exactly do.

I'm a composer, orchestrator and score music for every ensemble up to a full orchestra as well as being a conductor

I give advises on existing composition and handle the scoring to suit the expectation of the composer

I also bring this new composition to the next level if the composer as you is willing to perform with an orchestra

visit me at

www.samerhatoum.com

http://www.samerhatoum.com/news/88-danube-symphony...

contact me here or directly by filling the contact form at

http://www.samerhatoum.com/contact-details

if you wish to discuss your concern

I look forward to your reply

Kind regards

Maestro

Samer Hatoum

[QUOTE id=33702 time=1453616889]

I have been playing the piano for 2 years now and I am rather good at it, I have mostly been learning recently and only been playing songs like the Fray: how to save a life, among other popular songs today, but only recently have I been starting to Create my own music. I honestly don't know a lot of the terminology for composing music, but I came up with this amazing intro and I don't know where to go with it. I was hoping for some reference material some books videos or anything to help me learn to take an intro and go from there to turn it into a beautiful score. Anything will help, And I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this question, I am new here. Thank you for any help

[/QUOTE]

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply