My new oriental composition "Persian Princess"! posted by Filip Lackovic

5 posts on this topic, 287 views

Post a Reply
My new oriental composition "Persian Princess"! on April 30, 2016 @ 9:30 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Filip Lackovic  

Hello everyone! Just wanted to drop by and send you my new composition for you to listen. Let me know what you think

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: My new oriental composition "Persian Princess" on May 1, 2016 @ 12:26 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Ciro Ciscognetti Ciro Ciscognetti is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi . Let me say this . The music is suggestive but it could be much more impressive , according to my point of view , if you change ( if you stiil have the master tracks to process ) the mix down . I heard it in the hearphone and I can say that it is " too static " .Unless your purpose is to localize the two sounds in the positions where they are , I would like give to you some suggestion to give to it a bit of " magic " ; if you want try this .

1 ) Make a different equalizzation ( left & right ) on the " dry " sound and a very small equalizzation and lenght on the reverb ( left & right ) on the string instrument .

2 ) Process the main instrument ( no effect added ) with a different phase between Left and Right ( 90° , 180° , 270° ) than add the effect or , maybe this could be better , use the reverb only with different phases between left and right keeping the stereo tracks of the main instrument that plays the melody , in a Pan ( panoramic ) such like : Left Track > Pan > middle point between Left and Centre , Right Track > Pan > middle point between Right and Centre .

Re: My new oriental composition "Persian Princess"! posted b on May 2, 2016 @ 10:01 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Filip Lackovic  

Hello Ciro!

Thank you for your reply and for your great advice. I know that the mixing and mastering is currently still my weakest spot and I have a lot to learn in that field, so any advice and suggestion is welcome and appreciated!

Re: My new oriental composition "Persian Princess"! posted b on May 5, 2016 @ 10:16 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by BassPlayerComposer74  

Hi Filip, I listened to your composition and thought that it was very nice and relaxing. The string instrument part suited the flute part well.

Good luck with your future compositions.

Re: My new oriental composition "Persian Princess"! posted b on May 5, 2016 @ 11:32 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Filip Lackovic  

Thank you Daniel, I'm glad that you liked it!

Post a Reply