Advices for my track or tracks posted by Hrach Tumasyan

2 posts on this topic, 350 views

Post a Reply
Advices for my track or tracks on February 13, 2017 @ 10:04 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Hrach Tumasyan  

Hello to everyone.
I am Hrach T., I am not even a musician, but already have 2 albums and few tracks. So what I really want to is some guides, or maybe techniques ow to reach greater sound.

For example the commercial music sounds great on any speaker, or headphone or earphone, correspondingly we can reach the same level of the sound by using the same speaker/monitor, headphone/earphone right. So my problem is is in this. Here is my last track that I have composed, could you please write how to fix 'issues'/problems in it, or what can make the composition sound better, what is missing in the track.

https://soundcloud.com/pyger/sets/the-feeling

Thank you for your attention!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Advices for my track or tracks posted by Hrach Tumasyan on February 16, 2017 @ 12:36 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Ercan BaŞ Ercan BaŞ is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi, firstly, thanks for your message. Sound problems with a sound device at hand is related to. So, a high quality microphone next to the amplifier and the cables is also very important. Be appropriate to write that the harmony of music (jazz, pop, classical, etc.) it is important.

Dec be proportional to the overall volume of the voice in the party to lower the volume. Sounds like disco music listened to in the car. Women's Sexy seductive dance in nightclubs will also be of the type that

Nice I've listened to your work in your hand health.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply