Shifting Tones posted by Michael Bates

3 posts on this topic, 210 views

Post a Reply
Shifting Tones on May 12, 2017 @ 11:39 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Michael Bates Michael Bates is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi guys just released Shifting Tones, for piano. Here's the 8min preview.

Hope you enjoy.

Many thanks

Mike

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Shifting Tones posted by Michael Bates on May 13, 2017 @ 5:25 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Andrew Wash Andrew Wash is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I think it sounds really Good!

Are you looking for a singer to accompany you?

Re: Shifting Tones posted by Michael Bates on May 26, 2017 @ 8:49 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Emmanuel Santana Hernández Emmanuel Santana Hernández is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On May 12, 2017 Michael Bates wrote:

Hi guys just released Shifting Tones, for piano. Here's the 8min preview.

Hope you enjoy.

Many thanks

Mike

Hello Mike, my name is Emmanuel and I am a composer and I am looking for a jobs what are you trying to create a music or electronic music, I have finished my music studies in Conservatory or Music University of Composition and I would want trying to create electronic music or music for Tv, Film or Series, I want to improve my music, creating music of all types of music, obviously I don´t know all types but I am sure that I can to learn more music alright this is my proposal if you wanted, here you have my email and my number phone. I want know if it is possible or if this activity have some influence with the Berklee University of Music. Because I would like it if there is a possibility of entering and working in his university or in her companies for I can improve my score and my music language and with it improving my music

I would want to try making a job, in a speak english countries because in my studies to recomend studying more English because is necesary for me and for this reason I have tried to contact with you.

Excuse me my discomfort caused

I hope not to bother.

Post a Reply