``The Island`` by Christos Anestopoulos posted by Christos Anestopoulos

3 posts on this topic, 122 views

Post a Reply
``The Island`` by Christos Anestopoulos on October 1, 2017 @ 11:34 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Christos Anestopoulos Christos Anestopoulos is currently offline. Click to send a message.

This is a new composition for classical guitar tell me your opinion.

thank you for watching

more info:

www.christosanestopoulos.com

Edited by Christos Anestopoulos on October 3, 2017 @ 9:12 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: ``The Island`` by Christos Anestopoulos posted by Christos Anestop on October 6, 2017 @ 1:38 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Michael K Mckeon Michael K Mckeon is currently offline. Click to send a message.

That is some wonderful playing. I am looking to be an American Pop or R&B musician with Computer Aided Drum loops and synthesizers. Your song would fit very well into a Station called "Mix 104.1" in Boston, USA... like Marron 5 and Adelle, Ariana Grande, i am compiling friends to make a group. i can play the piano a bit but you seem lie a master, can't touch that . wonderful song as i am writing, the string selections and performance are excellent.

If you would be interested in making Radio Pop and/ or Rythm and Blues, i have a family full of singers, though not professionally trained, i have been using vocal FX for over a decade, and can make anyone sound nice. stay in touch man, love what you do. here is my SoundCloud i made starting February 2017, got a new Novation Lauichkey 49, and am re-learning the piano one chuck at a time:

https://soundcloud.com/user-845774675/tracks

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: ``The Island`` by Christos Anestopoulos posted by Christos Anestop on October 6, 2017 @ 8:54 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Christos Anestopoulos Christos Anestopoulos is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=40967 time=1507253895]

That is some wonderful playing. I am looking to be an American Pop or R&B musician with Computer Aided Drum loops and synthesizers. Your song would fit very well into a Station called "Mix 104.1" in Boston, USA... like Marron 5 and Adelle, Ariana Grande, i am compiling friends to make a group. i can play the piano a bit but you seem lie a master, can't touch that . wonderful song as i am writing, the string selections and performance are excellent.

If you would be interested in making Radio Pop and/ or Rythm and Blues, i have a family full of singers, though not professionally trained, i have been using vocal FX for over a decade, and can make anyone sound nice. stay in touch man, love what you do. here is my SoundCloud i made starting February 2017, got a new Novation Lauichkey 49, and am re-learning the piano one chuck at a time:

https://soundcloud.com/user-845774675/tracks

[/QUOTE]Thank you so much ...wish you the best.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply