Great Smooth Jazz CD Release posted by Lenny Roebuck

3 posts on this topic, 946 views

Post a Reply
Great Smooth Jazz CD Release on December 13, 2012 @ 7:12 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Lenny Roebuck Lenny Roebuck is currently offline. Click to send a message.

"Smooth Deluxe" a recent smooth jazz release by Cinematone is

available on itunes and amazon. All About Jazz.com gave the cd a

great review.

This cd is very special because the artist Cinematone is made up of some

of the best studio musicians and music producers from Hollywood, CA,

USA.

Many of the musicians on this cd have worked in music for films starring

Charles Bronson, William Shatner, Bruce Willis, and Dennis Quaid just to

name a few. Also Cinematone has provided music for "Saturday Night

Live" on NBC TV and The Playboy Channel.

Enjoy!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Great Smooth Jazz CD Release on May 7, 2013 @ 7:58 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Olivia Maldonado  Olivia  Maldonado  is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi Lenny,

Good information. This genre of music provides listeners, good soothing sounds. The best smooth jazz artists are well known for delivering the awesome sound that the audience wants to hear. Anyway, if you are having trouble finding new music CD's or DVD's in your area, you can order them online as well. I recommend you few good sites like musicnotes and musicforte, which has great reputation in the market. I have never bought online since I found these sites, hopefully the reviews has been helpful to some of you. I hope it would help you as well.

Re: Great Smooth Jazz CD Release on May 8, 2013 @ 3:10 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Lenny Roebuck Lenny Roebuck is currently offline. Click to send a message.
[QUOTE id=21389 time=1367913498]Hi Lenny,

Good information. This genre of music provides listeners, good soothing sounds. The best smooth jazz artists are well known for delivering the awesome sound that the audience wants to hear. Anyway, if you are having trouble finding new music CD's or DVD's in your area, you can order them online as well. I recommend you few good sites like musicnotes and musicforte, which has great reputation in the market. I have never bought online since I found these sites, hopefully the reviews has been helpful to some of you. I hope it would help you as well.
[/QUOTE]

Post a Reply