$$ for 55 Grand Jazz Club Videos/Audio/Photos posted by JMZ Productions

2 posts on this topic, 858 views

Post a Reply
$$ for 55 Grand Jazz Club Videos/Audio/Photos on January 22, 2013 @ 8:42 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by JMZ Productions JMZ Productions is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I'm the son of the owners of 55 Grand, the NYC jazz club and musicians hang that was located in Soho and open from 1981 to 1984. I'm in the process of building an archives for the club for use in a documentary film I'm making.

I'm putting out a call for any materials that may be floating out in the ether.

I will pay money for any video, audio recordings, photographs, or other relevant archival materials from the club that you may have. Materials can be of performances or the general scene at the club.

Please contact directly at 55GrandTheMovie@gmail.com

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: $$ for 55 Grand Jazz Club... on April 28, 2013 @ 6:12 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Ms. Stevie Woods & Co. Ms. Stevie Woods & Co. is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello,
My name is Ms. Stevie Woods, Im here in the U.S. and looking for possible openings overseas for jobs. Please visit my YouTube under Ms. Stevie Woods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAw1jNd8u9Y&playnext=1&list=PLCA4AFE8326F706C5&feature=results_main

Any information would be greatly appreciated
Sincerly Ms. Stevie Wooods

On January 22, 2013 JM Zervoulei wrote:

I'm the son of the owners of 55 Grand, the NYC jazz club and musicians hang that was located in Soho and open from 1981 to 1984. I'm in the process of building an archives for the club for use in a documentary film I'm making.

I'm putting out a call for any materials that may be floating out in the ether.

I will pay money for any video, audio recordings, photographs, or other relevant archival materials from the club that you may have. Materials can be of performances or the general scene at the club.

Please contact directly at 55GrandTheMovie@gmail.com

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply