Guitarists and guitar teachers. posted by Darren Dutson-bromley

2 posts on this topic, 723 views

Post a Reply
Guitarists and guitar teachers. on April 24, 2013 @ 12:35 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Darren Dutson-bromley Darren Dutson-bromley is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi, I always feel a little embarrassed when posting in these forms, particularly when I'm plugging something I've done but I'm hoping this will be of use. I'm sure among the readership of this forum there are a number of guitarists and guitar teachers. Over the past year I've put together a series of podcasts aimed at teaching jazz guitar, they are all free and have quite extensive PDF notes to accompany them. If anyone would like to use them, either for teaching purposes or for your own personal development please, be my guest. They are not aimed at beginners and cover a variety of topics from chord substitution through to scales such as the super locrian.

Here is a link to one. I do hope some of you will find it useful. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who might find it useful as I'm hoping it will become quite a useful resource for guitarists and guitar teachers.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Guitarists and guitar teachers. on May 4, 2013 @ 10:56 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Olivia Maldonado  Olivia  Maldonado  is currently offline. Click to send a message.
check out

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply