Jazz Jam Session in Martinsburg, WV posted by Jarren Jackson

3 posts on this topic, 1320 views

Post a Reply
Jazz Jam Session in Martinsburg, WV on September 17, 2013 @ 4:53 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Jarren Jackson Jarren Jackson is currently offline. Click to send a message.

There is a Friday Night Jazz Jam Session in Martinsburg, WV every friday starting at 7pm until 10pm, and everyone is welcome regardless of age or skills.

My goal is to put together a jazz band that will be able to travel around the 4 State area, providing jazz lover with the smooth sound of Jazz.

If their are any jazz players in the area who are looking to have some fun....contact me.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Jazz Jam Session in Martinsburg, WV on September 17, 2013 @ 9:14 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Glenn Brian Smith Glenn Brian Smith is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On September 17, 2013 Jarren Jackson wrote:

There is a Friday Night Jazz Jam Session in Martinsburg, WV every friday starting at 7pm until 10pm, and everyone is welcome regardless of age or skills.

My goal is to put together a jazz band that will be able to travel around the 4 State area, providing jazz lover with the smooth sound of Jazz.

If their are any jazz players in the area who are looking to have some fun....contact me.

bass player 336 415 8852 jazz

Re: Jazz Jam Session in Martinsburg, WV on September 18, 2013 @ 1:34 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by krupadanam joseph krupadanam joseph is currently offline. Click to send a message.
hello sir, this is joseph aged 28 i can play guitar keyboard and jaaz let me know when and where to meet i am from Hubli Karnaaka state
india call me @ +8147313951
Thanking you sir

Post a Reply