careless whisper (George Michael) salsa version.. posted by latin sound machine

2 posts on this topic, 1993 views

Post a Reply
careless whisper (George Michael) salsa version.. on December 16, 2011 @ 6:49 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by latin sound machine latin sound machine is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: careless whisper (George Michael) salsa... on June 5, 2014 @ 4:32 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by ebrahimi ebrahimi is currently offline. Click to send a message.

George Michael has a special golden larynx song is truly inimitable I really worship her larynx and voice flows Wow George Michael said he'd never alone This song was the last professional But really the songs of George Michael's feelings involves But George Michael's voice is delicate and thin but very specific Sudden peak in George Michael's music was rarely seen But Michael's voice stopwatch time For example, the song careless whisper I really mean I knew flows Let's overall experience I was trying to imitate the song with FL studio My sight reading is generally good But I never realized the extent of imitating Michael Can I imitate the sound of many readers, however, such as Persian readers Not in terms of language It flows like a singer George Michael is inimitable Following salute to George Michael Michael Jackson

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply