ITíS GRAVE URGENT! posted by foures foures

4 posts on this topic, 1215 views

Post a Reply
ITíS GRAVE URGENT! on November 24, 2012 @ 4:21 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by foures foures foures foures is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am a drummer. When I play music along with my friends, I sometime loose myself and beat misses frequently. Ultimately, overall music gets ruined! It is me that is the problem creator. How can I solve this problem please? IT'S GRAVE URGENT!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: ITíS GRAVE URGENT! on November 25, 2012 @ 6:43 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by crager kon crager kon is currently offline. Click to send a message.
do not worry at all. It's easyband that you are in need of. Get into http://notes-helper.com/ and download this software. Then play according to the beat and repeat until you aren't done completely!

Re: ITíS GRAVE URGENT! on November 25, 2012 @ 11:19 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by expert exrert expert exrert is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I would say that this software isn't prior to practicing repeatedly! But this one of great help! You better try it when you cannot do it alone!

Re: ITíS GRAVE URGENT! on December 9, 2012 @ 1:47 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Austin Quardi Austin Quardi is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I've heard that music notes practice can make a man perfect with music skills. How true is this statement?

Post a Reply