Re: " InFlight Playing In The Pulse " ... posted by Zeno Alma

4 posts on this topic, 1829 views

Post a Reply
" InFlight Playing In The Pulse " Maestro Betancourt on November 21, 2009 @ 7:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Zeno Alma Zeno Alma is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dear Maestro Betancourt I enjoyed your presentation on Subconscious playing & counting. Several months ago I uploaded an Opus Titled " Etiquette ". I believe that Etiquette embodies your presentation as the entire composition is written in the Pulse using Poly Rhythms & Poly meters.

It you have a moment give a listen Maestro & tell me what you think of such.

Sincerely, Zeno Alma Harpist Composer

" Vertical Vibrations "

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: " InFlight Playing In The Pulse " ... on November 23, 2009 @ 12:52 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Alberto Betancourt Alberto Betancourt is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Zeno:

Your composition "Etiquette" has an ethereal feeling, and its bass line has the effect of an hypnotical bass because of that Ostinato figure along the work.
I like to know the sheet music, may be in a PDF file.

Good luck!,
Alberto.

Edited by Alberto Betancourt on November 23, 2009 @ 4:31 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Re: " InFlight Playing In The Pulse... on July 17, 2013 @ 1:06 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Zeno Alma Zeno Alma is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On November 23, 2009 Alberto Betancourt wrote:

Hi Zeno:

Your composition "Etiquette" has an ethereal feeling, and its bass line has the effect of an hypnotical bass because of that Ostinato figure along the work.
I like to know the sheet music, may be in a PDF file.

Good luck!,
Alberto.

Thank You so Kindly Alberto for the examination of my Composition, Etiquette, unfortunately the composition is not available on PDF file.

Actually now that Time has passed I've forgotten the composition & moved on to other opuses. I've had to relocate several times in the past few years, due to assisting my mother with illness. But I Am One of The Last Americans Out of Egypt before you see Her In Flames as on the News.

I'm currently back in Cali. Feel Free to contact me if ever again.

Most Sincerely, Zeno Alma

Re: Re: " InFlight Playing In The Pulse... on August 16, 2013 @ 11:37 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by MusicChamberDubai MusicChamberDubai is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I am sorry to know that there is no PDF is available for your composition, but I can understand that you are going through rough patches and hope you will get out of it soon.

Post a Reply