Do You Need A Verse By Young G posted by Young G Aka G Gotti

2 posts on this topic, 110 views

Post a Reply
Do You Need A Verse By Young G on September 24, 2016 @ 2:00 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Young G Aka G Gotti Young G Aka G Gotti is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Are You looking for a verse from upcoming rapper Young G ? He's worked with Artists such as Fetty Wap ,Gucci Mane ,Tory Lanez ,Bankroll Fresh ,Chingy he's currently on the rise get your verse now only $250 which includes mixed and mastered song and acapella sent in wav file along with signed documents that state that you own 100% of the rights to the song so if your looking to take your music career to the next level than email GEntertainmentrecords@gmail.com we're looking forward to working with you

Reply to this message by quoting it
    Re: Do You Need A Verse By Young G posted by Young G Aka G Gotti on September 27, 2016 @ 6:44 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
    by Latonya G Hilton Latonya G Hilton is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I already write my own things. My husband writes sometimes. Thank you for thinking of me though!

Have a wonderful day!

LaTonya G. Hilton

Reply to this message by quoting it
    Post a Reply