Connecting With Musicians Without A Record Deal posted by Schemansky

4 posts on this topic, 1073 views

Post a Reply
Connecting With Musicians Without A Record Deal on March 20, 2014 @ 6:47 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Schemansky Schemansky is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello. We are reaching out to other independent musicians and bands with quality music. We have do a variety of promotion for artists in the USA and internationally. If you are looking for a team to work with you in your promotional goals we'd love to hear from you.

You can call us at (586) 480-3000
OR
You can also write to 3000records @ getresponse.com
OR
Visit online at http://www.3000records.com

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Connecting With Musicians Without A Record... on March 20, 2014 @ 2:00 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by music harmony band music harmony band is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi! we are very much interested with your offer....we are the MUSIC HARMONY BAND from the philipppines ....this is our contact no# 632-8226492 ....we're 6pc band..looking forward to kind consideration

BEST REGARDS

Elvie D. ALAYSA

Band leader

Re: Connecting With Musicians Without A Record Deal posted by Schemans on March 8, 2016 @ 1:21 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Latonya G Hilton Latonya G Hilton is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On March 20, 2014 music harmony band wrote:

Hi! we are very much interested with your offer....we are the MUSIC HARMONY BAND from the philipppines ....this is our contact no# 632-8226492 ....we're 6pc band..looking forward to kind consideration

BEST REGARDS

Elvie D. ALAYSA

Band leader

What kind of music do you play? can I listen to it?

Re: Connecting With Musicians Without A Record Deal posted by Schemans on April 7, 2016 @ 1:59 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Rob De bank Rob De bank is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I will recommend you to my friend I will send your contacts to him.

Post a Reply