Re: Who is best music singer? posted by Nisha Jain

5 posts on this topic, 900 views

Post a Reply
Who is best music singer? on February 24, 2014 @ 6:31 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Nisha Jain Nisha Jain is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello friends,

Who is best music singer?

http://www.rhythmclassicalmusic.com/

Edited by Nisha Jain on February 24, 2014 @ 6:32 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Re: Who is best music singer? on December 12, 2014 @ 11:24 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by kenneth nbroadus kenneth nbroadus is currently offline. Click to send a message.

If, I will go personally to talk about my favorites then some of the names are Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, Enchriq, Bram Adams etc. I love the songs sung by them and also they are very versatile. They sing almost every types of songs.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Who is best music singer? posted by Nisha Jain on December 29, 2015 @ 5:42 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Mary Melody  Mary Melody  is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am the best music singer)

Re: Who is best music singer? posted by Nisha Jain on January 7, 2016 @ 3:58 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Connor McCloud Connor McCloud is currently offline. Click to send a message.

in my own subjective opinion, I'd have to go with Maynard James Keenan :p or maybe John Lennon. Also a big fan of Bradley Nowell

Re: Who is best music singer? posted by Nisha Jain on May 9, 2016 @ 9:37 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Latonya G Hilton Latonya G Hilton is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On December 12, 2014 kenneth nbroadus wrote:

If, I will go personally to talk about my favorites then some of the names are Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, Enchriq, Bram Adams etc. I love the songs sung by them and also they are very versatile. They sing almost every types of songs.

I like Beckah Shae, Rebecca St. James, Out of Eden and Imogen Heap.

Post a Reply