Classic Crooner in NYC! posted by Bob Ingers

1 post on this topic, 592 views

Post a Reply
Classic Crooner in NYC! on January 22, 2015 @ 8:57 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Bob Ingers Bob Ingers is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I'm an experienced baritone crooner specializing in classic American pop tunes. I'm available for gigs. I've been singing with swing orchestras and accompanists for more than 10 years including with Sweet Sue and Her Sweethearts, Dave Levitt Orchestra and the Todd Sullivan Orchestra- performing at such venues as the Rainbow Room, the Algonquin Hotel, command performances at the United Nations and many others. My style is strongly reminiscent of male vocalists from the 1920's and '30s such as Al Bowlly and Rudy Vallee, early Bing and so is my look - which can range from elegant (i.e. black tails, white tie) or sporty. I'm a true showman and I can swing it hot or sing it sweet! I have my own charts too- or could learn new ones. Available for concerts, weddings, parties, corporate functions- you name it! I can travel. Please contact me for my webpage with more info about me and for video/audio samples: Pics available too.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply