I Need You To Stay by Eric Gichira posted by Gichira

1 post on this topic, 204 views

Post a Reply
I Need You To Stay by Eric Gichira on June 7, 2016 @ 3:10 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Gichira Gichira is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hey Everyone,

Wish to bring to your attention this new addition to my lyric books collection.

It's titled: I Need You To Stay. It's a wonderful resource for musicians, singers, producers and everyone with keen interest in the music and showbiz.

I've included the links to the book below. It's now available on Amazon.

Get your copy today. Thanks.

[Here are the links]

www.amazon.com/dp/B01CI3VR9O [US]

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01CI3VR9O [UK]

www.amazon.ca/dp/B01CI3VR9O [CANADA]

www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01CI3VR9O [AUSTRALIA]

www.amazon.de/dp/B01CI3VR9O [GERMANY]

About the Book:

I Need You To Stay:

Every Country Song needs to find the right mix for it to hit the Billboard Top 100. And part of the assignment for every Songwriter is to find what best works for them – in order to deliver that perfect mix.
It's the ultimate wish of every Songwriter to write that one Song that captures the hearts and emotions of everyone out there.
Now, the greatest investment a Songwriter can have is the desire to learn and improve. A hunger to learn all there's to learn about Songwriting and still keep improving on their craft.
Perhaps you need to ask yourself: ‘Do I have a heart that's willing and ready to try out new ways to craft that song that's bubbling inside of me?' If your answer is ‘Yes' – then you're just the right match for this lyric book.
The 5th in the Series: ‘Country All The Way' – ‘I Need You To Stay' is a must have title in your collection.
Articulately crafted, it's divided into three parts that touch on lyrics for: Male Vocals, Female Vocals, and General Vocals (i.e. either male or female vocals or duets).
I Need You To Stay – is a unique lyric book that covers the whole spectrum of love and relationships. There's plenty for you to learn in this book: Different Songwriting Styles; Songwriting Structures; Imagery; Storytelling Development; Creating a Lyrical Flow in Songwriting; etc.
Buy I Need You To Stay today, and begin your journey into Great Songwriting. You'll be glad you made the right decision to purchase this book.
Happy Reading and Happy Learning!

Eric Gichira

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply