New film music I've wrote, check it out! posted by Filip Lackovic

5 posts on this topic, 257 views

Post a Reply
New film music I've wrote, check it out! on May 13, 2016 @ 12:02 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Filip Lackovic  

Hello everyone again! I wrote this piece of music yesterday and I've decided to share it with you! Let me know what you think

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: New film music I've wrote, check it out! posted by Filip Lack on May 13, 2016 @ 8:09 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Gregory Wilson Gregory Wilson is currently offline. Click to send a message.

This is legendary and epic and brilliant! Way to go!! I love film music.

What software did you use for this? Or is it a real orchestra?

Re: New film music I've wrote, check it out! posted by Filip Lack on May 13, 2016 @ 8:27 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Filip Lackovic  

Thank you Gregory, I'm so glad that you liked it!

I've mostly used Kontakt 5 library except violins, violins are 8Dio.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask

Re: New film music I've wrote, check it out! posted by Filip Lack on May 13, 2016 @ 9:33 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Gregory Wilson Gregory Wilson is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On May 13, 2016 Filip Lackovic wrote:

Thank you Gregory, I'm so glad that you liked it!

I've mostly used Kontakt 5 library except violins, violins are 8Dio.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask

You bet, Filip. Hmmm, interesting. So is the name of the program you use to write the music called Kontakt? Or...? I have done some orchestra writing, but just with midi, not with more realistic sounding instruments..

Re: New film music I've wrote, check it out! posted by Filip Lack on May 14, 2016 @ 2:03 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Filip Lackovic  

No, Kontakt 5 is a VST program used to load many instrument libraries. But my host program, where I create midi files is FL Studio 12.

Yes, today, instrument libraries became very realistic compared to before. Good time to be composer in

So, I also work with midi, I just use VST programs for more realistic feel.

Post a Reply