Peter Anthony Noel Resume
| Peter Noel
24, Sierra Vista Gardens, Cameron Road • Petit Valley • Trinidad & Tobago
Home: 1(868) 632-8604, Cell: (868) 369-6297 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A highly talented Musician with extensive experience in entertaining live audiences in nightclubs, concert halls, and cruiseships;
Deep background in playing for live audiences and exclusively for recording and production studios.
Summary of Qualifications
* More than ten years of experience in music.
* Uncommon knowledge of music gained since early age.
* Flexibility, energy, and ability to practice daily.
* Deep understanding on how to care for musical instruments.
* High degrees of self-motivation- practice without supervision, and strong adherence to time for rehearsals and concerts.
* Profound ability to listen to everyone's suggestions during music productions, as well as an excellent team member when rehearsing and performing.
* Excellent ability to respond quickly to verbal directions and aural cues.
* Unmatchable ability to express self through music.
* Proficiency in playing bass guitar and percussion.
* Basic proficiency in playing guitar
* Uncommon enthusiasm for and ability in music .
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Profound ability to communicate musical concepts and instructions clearly.
Third Degree Limited Mar 2008 - present
*Record sessions on a regular basis.
*Working with various artistes, bringing their musical ideas to life.
*Being actively involved in writing the music for several artistes' songs.
"The Orchestra" (Peter C. Lewis Band) Aug 2007 - September 2009
*Perform regular public concerts for the Carnival season
*Supporting Synergy TV by backing up contestants for the Synergy Soca Superstar Competition.
*Playing from memory
*Re-organizing setlist for specific audiences
*Preparing for guest artistes' performances with the Orchestra at short notice. Learning
their material and studying the individual instrument's parts by listening to recordings.
*Maintain the instruments
Royal Caribbean Cruiselines Nov 2004 - Sept 2007
*Band leader for the Caribbean Band "Culture Shock" and "Trini Revellers"
*Performing for guests, on a daily basis, a wide repetoire of music including calypso, reggae, jazz, top 40 hits, salsa, samba
*Playing from memory, reading lead sheets and/or improvising
*Practicing regularly and learning new pieces of music to ensure a wide variety for guests listening pleasure.
*Working with the ship's orchestra on several occasions by appearing in weekly jazz sets.
Other Musical Involvements:
The Dayo Bejide Jazz Project
Ecstasy (Cover Band)
The Residents (Cover Band)
List of Artistes I've worked with;
The band 12
Peter C. Lewis
Fred Deshayes from Soft
Updated: August 30, 2010
Notice: This Website takes advantage of web standards that your browser may be unable to support. This site may not display in the way it was intended in some browsers. However the page content should still be perfectly viewable in any internet capable device.
© 1999-2017 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved.