Dipti Sharma Resume
| DIPTI SHARMA BIOGRAPHY
Dipti is a New Age artist who's known for the first western vocalist female in Gujarat. She has won a national prize for western singing for her talents.
Dipti was born into a family of musicians 25 years ago. As a student she won many state level prizes in singing and dancing competitions in school and collage.
Here's a short list of her achievements/Experience
1) She started learning music when she was 5, as her entire family belongs to musical background (Sharma Musicals)
2) In 2005 she flew to London to study western music and passed her advanced diploma with merit in the course 'vocal technology and performance'
3) Her music school (the London music school) awarded her with 'most improved student' for the first time in school's history.
4) She has been singing western (music) professionally over five years.
5) She won national Price in the western vocals and fusion music competition.
6) She has performed several times in London with different bands and also tuned with one of the popular individual bands called “it circle” - London
7) She has sung many jingles/ voiceovers, including Radio ads.
8) She had been tide up with the company Agency global for a year in London and gave her voice in individual albums for them.
9) She is a writer and composer along with a singer.
10) She is currently performing with Barbeque Nations (chain of restaurants) – Baroda.
11) She participated in INDIA'S GOT TALENT and succeed to make it through Quarter finals. In that she got remarkable comments by judges and appreciation from whole nation.
12) She has done several shows in India. Including…
Yearly vibrant celebration organized by the Government of Diu.
Yearly celebration by organized the government of Nainital.
Yearly celebration organized by the Navy.
She is performing individually in many shows.
Updated: December 20, 2010
Notice: This Website takes advantage of web standards that your browser may be unable to support. This site may not display in the way it was intended in some browsers. However the page content should still be perfectly viewable in any internet capable device.
© 1999-2017 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved.