Andrew Broda Resume
| Broda Andriy Volodymyrovych 27.09.1987
1) Not married, do not smoke. Interests – sport journalism, art.
2) To obtain employment as violinist within a duet.
3) 2006-2011 - Mykola Lysenko National Music Academy of Lviv – The Department of violin (master)
2003-2006 – Uzhhorod D. Zador state academy of music.
1995-2002 – Uzhhorod Petro Chaikovs'kyi music school for shildren.
4) 2005-2006 – orchestra violinist at Uzhhorod Philharmonic.
5) Language proficiency: Ukrainian, Russian – fluent; English – intermediate level.
6) Contests: 1997- Transcarpathian Regional competition III prize
1998 - Transcarpathian Regional competition II prize
1999 - Transcarpathian Regional competition II prize
2000 - Transcarpathian Regional competition II prize
2001 - Transcarpathian Regional competition II prize
Updated: August 20, 2011
Notice: This Website takes advantage of web standards that your browser may be unable to support. This site may not display in the way it was intended in some browsers. However the page content should still be perfectly viewable in any internet capable device.
© 1999-2018 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved.