Fulvio-simone Vassalli Resume
| • 1992 1th. price at the Concorso Internazionale di Musica CittÃ di Ispra, price as best musicians and price Molteni.
• 1995 2th price at the selections for the Swiss Music Competition
• 1998 violin perfectionament course in Castelsardo (Sardegna) with Prof. Cusano
• 1998 with firends start the activity of the youth orchestra Arcubus now named ARIES he is the conductor and the arranger.
• 2001 guest as responsable violins section at the Blue Lake Orchestra Camp in Praga and assistant of Mister John Blackemore (Conductor from USA)
• 2003 one of the three best students of the Conductors Master with Prof. Pierangelo Gelmini, and FSV conduct one part of the gala concert with the Orchestra Filarmonica Mihail Jora di Bacau.
• From 1998 conductor of the youth orchestra (30 elements) Aries and collaboration with the Corale di Monforte d'Alba, the Tenor William Hurtado, the flutiste Carlo Moretti, pianist Michele Patuzzi.
• FSV have played in many musical ensembles: Orchestra della Scuola di Musica e Arti Classiche Tenero (konzertmeister, solist, R. Brinckmeier conductor), Orchestre de la Jeunesse Musicale Suisse (first violins, Nicholas Carthy conductor), Professor's Orchestra at the Blue Lake Camp Praga (second konzertmeister, J. Blackemore/P. Simmons conductors) Orchestra da camera di Locarno (second konzertmeister, Andreas Laake conductor), from 2005 first violin of the Aurea Quartett (concerts for Manor AG, Italian Certificate Awards, marriages, aperÃ², business dinners,...).
• From 1998 violin teacher.
• FSV have arranged and played the soundtracks from two short films for the Swiss Italian Television.
My motto: first enjoy with music....play and smile!
My dream: play, play, play, all the music as possible (not only classic)
Updated: May 30, 2008
Notice: This Website takes advantage of web standards that your browser may be unable to support. This site may not display in the way it was intended in some browsers. However the page content should still be perfectly viewable in any internet capable device.
© 1999-2018 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved.