Romantic Piano - Wedding Pianist Resume
| Established in 1997, Romantic Piano is presented by award-winning pianist Christopher Langdown. Christopher is available throughout the UK. As well as being in demand as a wedding pianist he is available for other occasions including:
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Breakfasts
- Civil Ceremonies
- Concerts & Recitals
- Corporate Events
- Launch Events
Awards & Experience:
Christopher graduated with Distinction from the renowned Royal College of Music in London where he acquired the following qualifications: MMus(RCM), GRSM(Hons), DipRCM(PfP), DipRCM(PfT), ARCM(PG). As a full time professional pianist he has won numerous awards, played at top venues and has broadcast for radio and television internationally. His presentation is fully comprehensive and includes Jazz, Classical and Popular music.
Book with Confidence:
Since establishing Romantic Piano back in 1997, Christopher has enjoyed 100% client satisfaction. As well as being an approved member of the Incorporated Society of Musicians (the UK's professional body for musicians), he is CRB checked and all his equipment is fully PAT tested. He also has 10 million pounds public liability insurance for your peace of mind.
No Piano? No Problem:
If your venue doesn't have a piano available, Christopher can provide a digital, upright or grand piano. The digital piano is a popular choice as it can easily be moved from one room to another.
Recent Testimonies / Music Industry Reviews:
1. "Everyone was so impressed by the diversity and high standard of the music played. Without doubt it was one of the highlights of our day." Tom & Sarah Craven
2. "Thank you so much for the magical service you provided for our wedding on Friday. I don't think one of my guests failed to tell me how lovely your music was." Lucy Grant
3. "Christopher Langdown is destined for a long and glittering career as one of the world's top pianists". Divine Art Records
4. "Sheer magic". The Sunday Times, Malta
5. "Strongly recommended". Fanfare Music Magazine, USA
For further information or to hear some audio samples, please visit www.romantic-piano.co.uk Alternatively, you can call Christopher anytime on 0121 323 3154 / 07742 880 186.
Updated: April 19, 2011
Notice: This Website takes advantage of web standards that your browser may be unable to support. This site may not display in the way it was intended in some browsers. However the page content should still be perfectly viewable in any internet capable device.
© 1999-2018 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved.