Cruise Duo Creative Page
My name is Tibor Lukacs. (stage name is Lucas Cavallier) I was born in Budapest in 1977.
I started my entertainer career in 1995 with my father's band. We were in the The Cham Palace Hotel , what is one of the most elegant place in Damascus. The program was international melodies from classical music to the famous brodway and movie songs.
I continued studies at very good violin teachers in Hungary after my Damascus job.
Between 1998 and 2002 I was working at my father's band.
The most places of our perfomances was: Germany, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium. We was playing Classical music, Musicals, Standards, Swing, Operette, and of course sentimental movie music.
In 2002-2003-2004 I was working with my band on the ship of Rotterdam Ms.
That ship belong to Holland American Line Company.
After the Cruise Line jobs I started to organise events and offered musicians to a high classic Hotels and ceremonies.
2008 : Princess cruises
My music program is very color:
· Swing ( best songs from Ella Fiztgerald, Cole Porter, Gershwin, and others)
· Musical (best songs from well know pieces like: Fiddler on the roof, Cats, etc.)
· Pop ( songs from Beatles-Stevei Wonder-Frank Sinatra-Abba-etc.)
· Classical ( Strauss Waltzers, Operetta, Brahms Hungarian Dances, etc)
· Latin ( bossa nova, samba, rumba, cha-cha-cha)
· Sentimental and Impetuous Gypsy music
As you read my band is familiar with so many music styles.
The band is excellent for all occasions for example :
Edina Vogl –pianist
Nationality : Hungarian.
Martial Status : Single.
Place of Birth : Budapest.
Date of Birth : 28th March 1974.
Qualifications: Bela Bartok vocational school of Music ( Conservatory) 1988-1992
Special Field: Light Music (Conservatory) 1996 – 1999.
Final Thesis Grade A
Intermediate level English Course. 1994
1. English (Excellent).
2. German (Basic knowledge).
3. Italian (Basic Knowledge).
4. Hungarian (Mother Language).
5. Spanish (Basic knowledge)
4. Working as a Bar Pianist with ability
16.Cruise Ship,Amadeus (Danube) 2004
17.Cruise Ship,Regina Rheni (on rivers) 2005
18.Cruise Ship,Artemis, P&O Cruises, 2006 Febr-Aug.(Sea Cruises)
19.Caffé House,Restaurant,Vaci Street, Budapest 2006.October-
20.Jordan-Amman- Regency Palace Hotel/Piano Bar, 2007.
21.Egypt-Sharm El Sheik- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel/ Piano Bar 2008.
1. Reliable and accurate at work.
2. Good cooperating ability and able to establish human contacts and adapt to different conditions.
3. Flexible and open to play all kind of music with a wide repertoire.
Updated: May 5, 2010
Join the Virtual Sheet Music® Affiliate Program to earn cash instantly (30% commission)
© 1999-2017 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved.