| Introducing New Zealands own acoustic duo PAGE28
Founding members Hannah Donald and Stephen James have been involved in the music industry for over 15 years. With number one radio hits and albums under their belts as well as performing throughout New Zealand & Overseas, what these two artists bring together will not fail to impress. What these two artists bring together will not fail to impress.
Originally from the deep south of New Zealand, music and singing has been a huge part of Hannah's life. Her performance originate in her parents lounge as a three year-old and has move onwards and upwards to number one hits on National radio, new artist recording and music video grants from New Zealand on air, performing at numerous festivals, singing the National Anthems at Netball and Rugby League tests just to name a few. In 1999, Hannah made the move to Auckland, New Zealand to attend a performing arts school where she graduated with a certificate of performance Music majoring in Vocals. Hannah recorded her debut solo album "unfinished Journey" in 2006 which was nominated for a New Zealand music award. Hannah's album tour throughout New Zealand was also a huge success.
Stephen James is not only known for his unique vocal abilities but through him some drum sticks, a guitar, a bass and he'll show you how they are truely played. And if that doesn't make you jealous, this incredibly gifted musician also records and produces music in his own studio. Having worked with a large number of National and International artists, its only fair to say that this amount of talent deserves to go global. Steve completed a Diploma in Music majoring in song writing and with his catchy melodies and brilliant lyrics its a wonder Stephen James is one of New Zealand's popular artist.
Hannah and Steve met during the recording of Unfinished Journey and many have told them that as individual artists in their own right they are brilliant, but when you hear them sing together you will be more captivated and drawn in - its truly music to your ears. Its a wonder these two married in 2008 and makes perfect since that they combine their individual musical talents and hence the formation of Page28.
* New Zealand Meeting Newz Magazine - The Conference, Incentive and Exhibition Magazine: Husband and wife duo, Page28, impressed guests at a hospitality industry gathering recently. Studio producer / recording engineer Stephen James has a musical background and plays just about any instrument including guitar, drums, keyboard and sings. Vodafone New Zealand Music Award nominee Hannah Donald makes up the vocal component with songs ranging from Adele through to Pink, Page28 is available for corporate functions now.
* "Page28 are extremely talents, professional and enjoyable musicians. They have been involved in a number of events/functions and received nothing but compliments. I would recommend Page28 to any event" John Robertson : Mt Smart Stadium - Auckland City Council, New Zealand
* "Page28 performed at my backyard birthday dinner and they were so amazing. Everyone loved their performance and raved on about it for months." Matt Hagan : Auckland, New Zealand
* "We used Page28 as the supporting musicians for a North Island tour with a former sponsored child. they played at our evening events and daytime events in school. I really enjoyed working with Hannah and Stephen - they are extremely professional and at the same time easy going. they sound amazing and appeal to a wide range of people. I would happily use Page28 again in the future and whole heartedly recommend them." Megan Claxton : National Events Manager, Tearfund New Zealand.
* "What a combo!! I have worked with both Hannah & Stephen over the past 10 years in the music scene and they very much compliment each other as a musical duo. With Stephens musical skills and melodic charm and Hannah's exquisite voice its easy to see why people are captivated by this talented twosome. Music is such a big part of any occasion and I can guarantee that Page28 will not disappoint and will keep the masses entertained & grooving all night!" Marc Hamilton : Musician, New Zealand
Page28 have a huge list of covers and original songs that they perform
Songs & set list can be downloaded from their website
Demos available for preview also on their website
Hannah & Stephen Sheath
Contact Phone: +64276871884
Updated: July 3, 2016
Notice: This Website takes advantage of web standards that your browser may be unable to support. This site may not display in the way it was intended in some browsers. However the page content should still be perfectly viewable in any internet capable device.
© 1999-2018 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved.