Re: Funk It - pro cover band posted by GroovinKevin posted by GroovinKevin

6 posts on this topic, 574 views

Post a Reply
Funk It - pro cover band on February 16, 2017 @ 1:48 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by GroovinKevin GroovinKevin is currently offline. Click to send a message.

We are Funk It, a French based cover band doing that for more than 15 years. On this video you can find anna and different bands around her. She is an amazing and talented entertainer who's been singing for 18 years.

+33644362245

Kevin Dos Santos

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Funk It - pro cover band posted by GroovinKevin on April 25, 2018 @ 9:04 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by International Talent Agency RisingStars International Talent Agency RisingStars is currently offline. Click to send a message.

We have an open positions for 4-5 piece music bands to perform at 5 star Hotels in China.

• Contract from May for 6 months
  • It would be preferably for 2 females in the band
  • Company provides: airtickets, work visa, accommodation and meals

If you are interested please submit your application below: http://www.risingstars.com.ua/castings/jobs-for-music-bands.php

Our facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InternationalTalentAgencyRisingStars/

We working 20 years and have only possitive testimonials)))

We look forward to collaborating))

Sincerely, International Talent Agency RisingStars

Re: Funk It - pro cover band posted by GroovinKevin on April 25, 2018 @ 11:48 amReport this post as inappropriate#3

hello,

my mail is groovin.kevin@gmail.com,

and i would be happy to say that yes we are available for work in China. we have experience over in this country, my singer and self speak mandarin, and i know a lot of talents in beijing Shanghai nanjing chengdu et other cities.

looking forward to hear from you,

Edited by GroovinKevin on April 25, 2018 @ 11:48 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Funk It - pro cover band posted by GroovinKevin posted by GroovinK on April 25, 2018 @ 1:08 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by International Talent Agency RisingStars International Talent Agency RisingStars is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Can you register to apply?)

On April 25, 2018 GroovinKevin wrote:

hello,

and i would be happy to say that yes we are available for work in China. we have experience over in this country, my singer and self speak mandarin, and i know a lot of talents in beijing Shanghai nanjing chengdu et other cities.

Re: Funk It - pro cover band posted by GroovinKevin posted by GroovinK on April 25, 2018 @ 8:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5

can you please contact me directly, i e been receiving mails from your website for ages, but never have i had a conversation with somebody real that could actually make me feel i was being considered properly.

i invite you to contact me, we're based in france, and we've had several contracts in asia over the past few years.

we've had contract in middle east and northern africa as well.

we have an interesting profile and i'd like to speak about a possible opportunity with you.

On April 25, 2018 Maria Chayka wrote:

Can you register to apply?)

On April 25, 2018 Maria Chayka wrote:

hello,

Re: Funk It - pro cover band posted by GroovinKevin posted by GroovinK on May 10, 2018 @ 8:32 amReport this post as inappropriate#6
by JJW Event Entertainment Management Co., ltd JJW Event Entertainment Management Co., ltd is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dear Kevin,

Im Irina, regional sales manager at JJW Event Entertainment Management Co., ltd. Our company provides 5-star hotels with bands , singers and other services as well all over China.

I sent a reply to your mail, plz check.

my mail is irinalyan@jjweem.com

you also can contact me via Skype or WeChat:

WeChat: irinalyan1978

Post a Reply