Looking to form band "Abuse Nation" posted by Neil Newton

1 post on this topic, 491 views

Post a Reply
Looking to form band "Abuse Nation" on March 25, 2020 @ 11:08 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Neil Newton Neil Newton is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi,

I have a new youtube channel that is meant to support and help victims of all kinds of abuse. One of my goals is to put together a band called Abuse Nation (the name of the channel as well). This desire is based on my long standing experience with people (myself included) who find a band or musician who they state emphatically allowed them to make it through extremely difficult experiences. I want to create that band for abuse victims who have often lived in the shadows and give them a sense of importance and raise their self esteem.

I'm looking for musicians who are abuse victims. Due to the fact that it might be difficult to find these musicians I won't try to define the type of music played. I've played many types of music but I feel that the genre this band will play will be influenced by the musicians that eventually join. For the same reasons, it's likely this will be a virtual band.

If you are interested in discussing this with me please contact me at neilnewtonfig@gmail.com. I'm new to this site but I will do my best to add at least one of my abuse oriented songs to the audio files section of my profile. If necessary I'll send samples of my playing by email or facebook messenger.

Thanks for listening.

Thanks,

Neil

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply