Re: Introduction,Judd Walp. posted by Judson Walp posted by Judson Walp

9 posts on this topic, 577 views

Post a Reply
Introduction,Judd Walp. on February 25, 2019 @ 12:22 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Judson Walp Judson Walp is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello everyone!,

My name is Judd Walp and I just recently joined Musicians Page. I am looking to network with other musicians some. I believe the styles that I do best fit in with the Christian/Classical/Contemporary crowd. I am located in Utah-USA and also work full time. I have been doing event playing recently-mostly weddings. I am currently studying more having re-committed myself this past year to going as far as I am able to with music. I love to play and to learn new things as well. I am needing to associate with other like minded musicians. I realize that it will be helpful for me. I posted three videos for anyone who would like to get an idea of what I do. Thanks-Judd.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Introduction,Judd Walp. posted by Judson Walp on March 14, 2019 @ 6:37 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Raven Light Raven Light is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi J,

What kind of music do u walk on.

Now see, I am from India but since childhood I used to listen to Western music (RAP, POP, Rock etc.)

Now as a song writer if you are interested to contact me then mail me your choices/types of songs you would like to sign so that we can proceed for mutual promotion.

Regards,

Raven

Re: Introduction,Judd Walp. posted by Judson Walp on March 16, 2019 @ 6:47 amReport this post as inappropriate#3

Hi Raven!,

Thanks for the message. I do not know whether or not you saw the videos I posted. They give you a little idea of what I do. I am not sure if I am a good fit for you or not. I can do different styles- I have been playing a long time. I have played everything from classical to rock over the years. If you get a chance see the videos- then let me know if you feel that what I do will work for you or not. Thanks -Judd.

Re: Introduction,Judd Walp. posted by Judson Walp on March 17, 2019 @ 12:03 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4

Hi,

Ya, I got you.

Basically I am a Metal(Hard Rock) Song writer. If you need any thing then I can help you with that. I am sure my writings wont let you down but you can fire up the stage like RAMMSTEIN.

I will wait for your reply.

Thanks,

Raven

On March 16, 2019 Judson Walp wrote:

Hi Raven!,

Thanks for the message. I do not know whether or not you saw the videos I posted. They give you a little idea of what I do. I am not sure if I am a good fit for you or not. I can do different styles- I have been playing a long time. I have played everything from classical to rock over the years. If you get a chance see the videos- then let me know if you feel that what I do will work for you or not. Thanks -Judd.

Edited by Raven Light on March 17, 2019 @ 12:06 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Introduction,Judd Walp. posted by Judson Walp posted by Judson Wal on March 17, 2019 @ 10:25 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5

Hi Raven,

Just to let you know, I do mostly all acoustic guitar- and though I have done rock in the past (Old School- Led Zeppelin etc...) I am basically a classical player. However, that being said, I am always open to creating music and I am sure that I could come up with something for you that would reflect the style that you are wanting your writing to go to. You said in the previous message, that you are in India correct? I am located in the U.S. so there are a couple of challenges to over come. I really feel that even along the metal lines something like a ballad would suit me best. Have you contacted others in the Metal circle? I really think that they may be able to help you out better than I can. I am not trying to be discouraging though, so if you want to at least correspond, that's fine and in my journey's I will see if I can locate a "hard metal" player for you. Have a great day!- Judd.

Re: Introduction,Judd Walp. posted by Judson Walp posted by Judson Wal on March 21, 2019 @ 5:14 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6

Hi J,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I am looking for the person who can work with me. Though I am from India but here in India, people don't have any idea or less idea of Metal Music.

So I am less interested here and quite getting depressed.

Besides I want to create promotion through Internationally. Far is not such a distance if we can work together like if you take my writings, you just cant have no choice but to accept it.

However, its all up to you. It will help us both for world wide mutual promotion.

Regards,

Raven

On March 17, 2019 Judson Walp wrote:

Hi Raven,

Just to let you know, I do mostly all acoustic guitar- and though I have done rock in the past (Old School- Led Zeppelin etc...) I am basically a classical player. However, that being said, I am always open to creating music and I am sure that I could come up with something for you that would reflect the style that you are wanting your writing to go to. You said in the previous message, that you are in India correct? I am located in the U.S. so there are a couple of challenges to over come. I really feel that even along the metal lines something like a ballad would suit me best. Have you contacted others in the Metal circle? I really think that they may be able to help you out better than I can. I am not trying to be discouraging though, so if you want to at least correspond, that's fine and in my journey's I will see if I can locate a "hard metal" player for you. Have a great day!- Judd.

Re: Introduction,Judd Walp. posted by Judson Walp posted by Judson Wal on March 21, 2019 @ 5:17 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7

Hi J,

If you wish, then you can take my writings only and create your own world.

Just to ensure that my name should be blinked beside your album.

Regards,

Raven

Re: Introduction,Judd Walp. posted by Judson Walp posted by Judson Wal on March 22, 2019 @ 1:37 amReport this post as inappropriate#8

Hi Raven!,

Let me see if there is someone who I know or who knows of someone who would like to work with you who has the experience that you are looking for. Always keep positive. I know how the music industry can be- and at times it seems hopeless. I'll do my best-Judd. By the way- make sure that you copyright your writings if you intend to publish them.

Re: Introduction,Judd Walp. posted by Judson Walp posted by Judson Wal on March 22, 2019 @ 8:50 amReport this post as inappropriate#9

Hi J,

I don't know how to thank you.

It would be pleasure if we can work together.

Together we can be strong & unleashed.

Regards,

Raven

On March 22, 2019 Judson Walp wrote:

Hi Raven!,

Let me see if there is someone who I know or who knows of someone who would like to work with you who has the experience that you are looking for. Always keep positive. I know how the music industry can be- and at times it seems hopeless. I'll do my best-Judd. By the way- make sure that you copyright your writings if you intend to publish them.

Post a Reply