Attention! Work in Iraq!!! posted by Nick Plankin

Display the complete Topic discussion.
Re: Attention! Work in Iraq posted by Nick Plankin posted by Nick Plan on March 11, 2018 @ 8:27 pm
by Nick Plankin Nick Plankin is currently offline. Click to send a message.

no, no, noway. I lived exactly in Erbil, I stayed 1 month from the end of September till the end of October. It is not safe there even now. Airport is still closed. I have couple of friends there. Since the Elections 25th September it is not safe as well as since 2 years ago Kurdistan was attacked but islamic terrorists and now you can see plenty business centers, that were under constraction, but they will never be completed because the owners left all since then, they left their businesses uncompleted. Yes, Kurdistan has it's own armed forces, which is nothing comparing to Baghdad. And Kurdish security, who kept my friends at gunpoint at 3 am just because 2 of us came there on visit. And those guys doesnt speek English, so it was absolutely emply to explain anything, until the police came. The one thing I can say is: don't trust emlpoyer, he/ she needs to have his/her business to be work and will never tell you all the truth. Just read internet news. Nobody knows what may happen in that area. Just remember: Iraq and Syria is near by!