Young Film Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner

Display the complete Topic discussion.
Re: Young Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on May 26, 2018 @ 4:11 am
by Ty Sun Ty Sun is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=43295 time=1527222744]

I am a student, 21, studying a BA in Film Composition at Leeds College of Music. I am a trained and skilled musician, with a passion for composing music for films. I can offer a variety of different styles, but generally I write music for symphonic orchestras (sounding similar to Alexandre Desplat). I have a wide range of sample libraries and can create a realistic mock up.

I have a huge respect for film makers and will work closely to try and find a nice blend between the music and the film. The film always comes first when writing my music, the music is just the added steroid to the scene. For example, I won't write overly empathetic music just so I get recognition (Although I would strive at that if the film maker agrees that its necessary).

Please feel free to contact me anytime, as I would like to get as much work completed before the end of my final year at uni. Doesn't necessarily have to be paid work (2019)

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/matt-jenner2

[/QUOTE]

Hey buddy! Where are you based and what is your availability? Just thinking maybe we can work together in some ways??