Young Film Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner

Display the complete Topic discussion.
Re: Young Film Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on May 29, 2018 @ 5:40 am
by Ty Sun Ty Sun is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=43295 time=1527315302]

[QUOTE id=43257 time=1527304285]

[QUOTE id=43295 time=1527222744]

I am a student, 21, studying a BA in Film Composition at Leeds College of Music. I am a trained and skilled musician, with a passion for composing music for films. I can offer a variety of different styles, but generally I write music for symphonic orchestras (sounding similar to Alexandre Desplat). I have a wide range of sample libraries and can create a realistic mock up.

I have a huge respect for film makers and will work closely to try and find a nice blend between the music and the film. The film always comes first when writing my music, the music is just the added steroid to the scene. For example, I won't write overly empathetic music just so I get recognition (Although I would strive at that if the film maker agrees that its necessary).

Please feel free to contact me anytime, as I would like to get as much work completed before the end of my final year at uni. Doesn't necessarily have to be paid work (2019)

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/matt-jenner2

[/QUOTE]

Hey buddy! Where are you based and what is your availability? Just thinking maybe we can work together in some ways??

[/QUOTE]

Hey! I am based in Leeds at the moment but about to leave for the summer.

I'm not really looking to collaborate with another composer at the moment. I'm really only looking for small projects so I can create a portfolio.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply. Not sure this will work out but we're a Christian church in Melbourne northern suburbs. If you come to Australia please let me know. Blessings buddy