Do you need a pro producer for online collaboration? posted by Andreas Sandlund

3 posts on this topic, 131 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Do you need a pro producer for online collaboration? on July 13, 2018 @ 7:56 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Andreas Sandlund  

Do you need a pro producer for online collaboration?

Do you need backing tracks for your performances?

Are you a vocalist that can record your own vocals but need a a pro production?

I am an experienced producer and songwriter with music that has spread in countries around the world. I have for example collaborated with the world wide publisher Warner Chappel, and have been involved in many
releases and productions through the years. In the most recent years I have for example produced for an international TV channel among other things.

Sometimes I have done collabs with singers in other parts of the world sending me their vocals online and then I do a production and it has worked well.

Contact me and if you like what you hear an I also think that I could do something with your request the we could go forward. Prices can range from $200 up to $1000. I have done various production around $1000 but it does not have to be that, it can be in the hundreds also, depending on what it is and for example also if is just a demo etc. We will find a solution that fits you. Thank you.

Write to me for music examples and tell me about your project.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Do you need a pro producer for online collaboration? posted by And on July 16, 2018 @ 9:16 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Shahab Shamloo Shahab Shamloo is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Greetings

I am a lyricist and poet writing since the age of 9 growing up in Houston TX.

I have around 10 song lyrics that have been revised and stand ready for musical composition and vocalization.

2 of these songs have been evaluated by recording studios in Nashville to have true hit potential.

I just wanted you to have this in mind in case a singer or band should approach you that may be lacking essential lyrics and hook lines to perform and record.

You can listen to some recitals I have uploaded on youtube by simply searching my name shahab shamloo on this channel.

Looking forward to hearing from you and future collaboration.

Sincerely,

Shab

Re: Do you need a pro producer for online collaboration? posted by And on July 17, 2018 @ 8:45 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Small and fancy Small and fancy is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On July 13, 2018 Andreas Sandlund wrote:

Do you need a pro producer for online collaboration?

Do you need backing tracks for your performances?

Are you a vocalist that can record your own vocals but need a a pro production?

I am an experienced producer and songwriter with music that has spread in countries around the world. I have for example collaborated with the world wide publisher Warner Chappel, and have been involved in many
releases and productions through the years. In the most recent years I have for example produced for an international TV channel among other things.

Sometimes I have done collabs with singers in other parts of the world sending me their vocals online and then I do a production and it has worked well.

Contact me and if you like what you hear an I also think that I could do something with your request the we could go forward. Prices can range from $200 up to $1000. I have done various production around $1000 but it does not have to be that, it can be in the hundreds also, depending on what it is and for example also if is just a demo etc. We will find a solution that fits you. Thank you.

Write to me for music examples and tell me about your project.

Post a Reply