Record label wanted for a upcoming 4 CD box set project posted by Lwazi Nkiwane

1 post on this topic, 1769 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Record label wanted for a upcoming 4 CD box set project on November 4, 2019 @ 6:52 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Lwazi Nkiwane Lwazi Nkiwane is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dear all,

My name is Lwazi Nkiwane and I'm an 34 year old singer and songwriter based in Reading in Berkshire in the UK.

I have been living there for nearly two decades. I love listening to all kinds of music except heavy metal, drum and bass and hard rock.

I've been singing songs since I was little and writing songs as the lyricist.

I wrote and recorded two of my songs 'How Wonderful You Are'Love Don't Change Your Mind' with my deceased friend and collaborator James Eddings in Swindon in June 2006.

James was a good man and he played in the legendary 70's R&B funk band Heatwave among others.

We never got around to finish our EP unfortunately as he died suddenly two years ago aged in his 50's and I was completely devastated by loss.

A year later I've been busy singing cover songs with my new music teacher on piano or guitar but her skills have been limited.

For years I have the super group of these 11 mixed famous young adult boy/girl singing celebrities recording an album of songs in mind and I thought that would be a good idea.

I would like you to sign the super group of 11 mixed famous young adult boy/girl singing celebrities from the UK an one-album deal.

They have been appeared in feature films, TV programs, stage plays, music videos, commercials and some recordings separately in the past.

They haven't tour, perform and record together before in their lifetime until now.

The super group has a name and it will be called Famestars.

I would like you to get in touch with these 11 stars through their agents and managers and to discuss them about the possiblity of bringing them on board in order to perform, record and tour together as an all singing super group and to live together for a extended period of time somewhere in Los Angeles.

2020 will be their breakout year with a debut single, 4 CD box set of original studio material, series of award show, radio, stage and TV appearances, appearing on other people's albums and of course touring everywhere in the world with no support acts at all.

The album will be called 'Remember Usthere will be no title track at all.

But first they will need to record 63 new songs which will be penned by well known songwriters and produced by several well known music producers.

It's expected to feature very special guest appearances by well-known and famous musicians and singers.

The musical styles and sounds of 63 new songs will be contemporary soulful R&B pop, West Coast hip hop, soft pop rock, folk-rock, country pop, Memphis soul and adult contemporary pop in the style of the mid-1990's and early 2000's and electro indie pop rock of the current decade.

The sessions including overdubs will take place entirely in Los Angeles, North Hollywood, West Hollywood, Agoura Hills and Culver City in California, Birmingham in Alabama, Virginia Beach in Virginia, Atlanta in Georgia and Miami in Florida

Lead and background vocal sessions will be done in person also in West Los Angeles in California.

Sessions will begin on February 17th 2020.

Once these songs are done the links of these 63 songs will be sent to you in hope of signing them and to release their 4 CD box set of original studio material on December 4th 2020 on all platforms worldwide in time for Christmas.

These 11 stars and creatives are expected to be announced around immediately.

Please apply if you are interested.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply