COLLEEN DAHMER AND THE DEVIL SINZ posted by Colleen Dahmer And The Devil Sinz

1 post on this topic, 487 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

COLLEEN DAHMER AND THE DEVIL SINZ on March 5, 2020 @ 1:24 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Colleen Dahmer And The Devil Sinz Colleen Dahmer And The Devil Sinz is currently offline. Click to send a message.

We are a Emo Rock Drummer and Lead Vocals band. Looking for 1 male and 1 female member In the Bristol County, Massachusetts or Rhode Island Area. Age Preference is 18 years old to 20 years old. We have a FB Page, and an Instagram account. The band started on june 12th, 2019. With inspirations such as Black Veil Brides, we haven't written any songs yet, but we are looking at Salem, MA as our first gig DURING HAUNTED HAPPENINGS.

If interested, Please Contact me VIA TEXT. I'll PM you my phone number.

Thank you,

Noah "Colleen Dahmer" Boyd

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply